The palate wound, which occurs with itching and pain in the upper cavity of the mouth, negatively affects the quality of life of the person. Although it is a preventable discomfort, it makes functionality such as eating and drinking painful during the lifetime. So what causes palate sores? What are the symptoms of palate sores? What is good for the palate wound? We have added the answers to all these questions for you in the details of the news.
Although the exact cause is not known, it is called palate swelling or wound that occurs as a result of some diseases. Although it is not a serious disease, palate ulcer, which reduces the quality of life and causes pain in the mouth, usually occurs after febrile diseases. Almost everyone has experienced palate injury once or twice in their life. Although it is a temporary discomfort, some people experience this condition frequently. Experts recommend that you consult a doctor in such cases.
Infections that settle in the blood cause swollen and inflamed small cysts or wounds in these areas. These wounds, which look like white spots with a hole in the middle, cause slowing of mouth movements. Hot and spicy foods negatively affect these wounds. It occurs with similar conditions with intraoral wound and gum infection. It is useful to intervene in these wounds in a timely manner. Because it puts oral health at risk.
WHY DOES IT CAUSE PALATE WOUND?
- High infection in the body is collected in soft tissues. Cysts form in certain places.
- The palate, which has a soft texture, is highly damaged.
- The deformation of the surface due to hot consumed foods, the cells trying to regenerate causing wounds in this process.
- If there is a carrier feature of the wound that comes out at any different point in the mouth, it can also spread to the palate.
- Infections or inflammations of the gums
- Excessive stress can cause palate sores.
- Apart from that, the substances they contain can cause some food injuries in the mouth. Tomatoes, chocolate, cheese, figs and eggplant are among these foods.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF PALATE WOUND?
– Severe pain in the mouth
– Swelling on the palate
– High fever
– Pain in the palate after cold and hot drinks
– Symptoms such as not being able to open the palate easily are a sign of palate sore.
WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE PALATE WOUND?
Thanks to the powerful antioxidant it contains, aloe vera destroys infectious viruses in a short time. Extract the gel from the aloe vera plant and add it to a glass of warm water. Use this mixture as a mouthwash every day.
Thanks to the solvents it contains, sumac is very good for aphthae and palate wounds. Add a tablespoon of powdered sumac to a glass of warm water, and you can gargle with this mixture every day.
Salt and water with lemon is also one of the natural methods that are good for these wounds. Or you can gargle with the mixture you obtain by mixing half a tea glass of lemon and half a tea glass of vinegar.