Experts to bring phones in contact with liquid to life users do’s and don’ts is transferring step by step. Here are the dos and don’ts;
What are the important steps to save your phone that has fallen into the water?
As it is known, dropping phones into water is a common problem. When phones come into contact with liquid The first unconscious actions cause serious irreparable damage to your phone.
Your very important e-mails, precious memories and photos are inside the phone you dropped into water. attention if you want to save!
Stating that users instinctively panicked and made many mistakes, experts conveyed step-by-step what users should and should not do to bring phones in contact with liquids back to life. If you wish, without further ado, let’s take a look at what these steps are. Here are those steps;
What to do when your phone comes into contact with liquid
- Get your phone out of the water as soon as possible.
- Turn off your phone immediately and never open it.
- Remove the battery, SD card and SIM card immediately.
- Dry your phone with a towel. Then place your phone in a bowl of rice and keep it there for 24 hours. The rice will absorb the remaining water and moisture inside your phone.
Do not do this when your phone comes into contact with liquid.
- Do not try to open your phone.
- Do not put your phone in a bowl of rice.
- Do not put your phone in cat litter or silica gel.
(There are recommendations in this direction, but these solutions are only temporary and will not save your phone from eventual malfunctions. )
- Do not use your phone with a hair dryer, etc. Do not try to dry with appliances.
As a result, studies in this sense show that setting your phone to air dry only removes more water and is a more accurate method.