Following the advice of technology manufacturers who list the points that should not be overlooked while cleaning the television, we have listed the tips that users should pay attention to when cleaning the television.
How to clean TVs? Pay attention to these 10 rules!
As we know, we use televisions, Unfortunately, it gets dusty in a very short time. We must clean this dusting in a short time, otherwise these dusts may cause permanent marks on your TV. If you clean your televisions at short intervals and with the right methods, you can extend the life of your TV and prevent its efficiency from decreasing.
If we want to use our televisions, which we bought by paying a serious price, for a long time and with high efficiency, it will be useful for you to follow these 10 rules below. If you wish, without further ado, let’s take a look at what these 10 rules are.
- First of all, unplugging your TV before starting the cleaning will reduce the possible risks. (Short circuit, electric shock, etc.)
- Do not spray the cleaner directly on the surface of the product. Otherwise, fading and deterioration in the structure of the television and peeling may occur on the surface of the screen.
- Clean the product using a soft cloth and a monitor cleaner only. If you need to use a cleaner other than TV cleaner, dilute 1:10 with water.
- When cleaning the product, be sure to unplug it. Otherwise, electric shock or fire may occur.
- When cleaning the product, unplug the power cord and clean it gently with a dry cloth.
- Never use chemicals such as wax, benzene, alcohol, thinner, pesticides, oil or cleaner. These may change the appearance of the product surface and cause the labels on the product to peel off.
- Use only the specified type of cloth, as the body of the product is easily scratched.
- Use the cloth by adding only a small amount of water. Shake the cloth well before starting to clean, as the product may be scratched if there is any foreign substance on the cloth.
- When cleaning the product, do not spray water directly on the main body of the product.
- Make sure that no water enters the product and that the product does not remain wet. (In this case, electric shock, fire or a malfunction may occur)